The House Judiciary Committee has scheduled a hearing on theÂ Copyright Alternative in Small-Claims Enforcement (CASE) ActÂ onÂ Thursday, September 27th at 2:00pmETÂ (Room 2141 in theÂ Rayburn House Office Building).
Expected witnesses are as follows:
- Ms. Jenna Close, P2 Photography
- Mr. Keith Kupferschmid, Copyright Alliance
- Mr. Matthew Schruers, Computer and Communications Industry Association
- Mr. David Trust, Professional Photographers of America
- TBD, Internet Association
DMLA encourages members to show their support of the CASE Act by joining with other visual creator organizations on Capitol Hill in show of unity for the proposed small claims tribunal before the House Judiciary Committee. Â The Copyright Alliance will be passing out T-shirts to all in support of our cause.
We will be posting more information as it becomes available, but if you are in the area, please plan to show your support!